- RETRY HTTP REQUEST WITH BACKOFF STRATEGY
- WHEN EVERYTHING STOPS
- GO SKELETON
- MY BLOG ARCHITECTURE
- REDUCING SEARCH SPACE
- XML REQUEST AND RESPONSE WITH EXPRESS.JS
- AUTOMATE CHROME EXTENSION DEPLOYMENT
- ENGINEERING UFUS.CC
- INTO THE UNKNOWN
- ENGINEERING SUGG.XYZ
- ASSERTION PROGRAMMING
- CONTINUOUS AGGRESSIVE LEARNING
- AUTOMATE STUFF
- UPSERT ROWS IN POSTGRESQL
- MY EXPERIENCE AS A DEVELOPER IN RESIDENCE
- NIGHT BEFORE
- CROSS DATABASE QUERYING IN POSTGRESQL
- SEVEN MONTHS IN
- LOCKED AWAY
- GITHUB :(
- GIT: SIGNING COMMITS
- WHAT I'M DOING IN 2017
- IF YOU DON'T DO SHIT
- WHY I'M COMMITTING TO PYTHON
- VIM -- FUTURE PAST
- TWENTY ONE
- HOW I LEARNED TO DESIGN
- ENTER ZSH
1. Articles here promote general understanding and intend to serve as a reference for learning purposes only, thereby infrequently cite other articles.
2. Some arts (i.e. sketches, pictures) within articles are pulled from (un)known sources (i.e. Google Search) with intent to provide supplementary context to readers.
3. Unfortunately, I cannot moderate comments at this time. I'll eventually look into some free embeddable comments software but I invite you to connect with me on github or email me.
4. If you want to send me a GPG-encrypted mail, see GPG key link above for my key and verify my key fingerprint
BB99 7052 37A0 284F D945 CEDB E418 77A3 EA43 D3E1 to be really sure the key is mine. For me to reply, send me your key.
5. Having my photo on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any social platform contributes to privacy invasion. Please don't post any photo that include me without prior notice and/or permission.